A Message from Tom Casey
Good morning everyone,
Just wanted to share the mid-year exam schedule for the week of January 21 - January 24 as the days operate differently from our regular schedule. This information is also posted here on the website for your reference. Should you have any questions, please contact the Student Office at (781) 275-1700.
|1/21/20, 8:00am - 10:00am||A (Class that meets Block A Days 1,3,4 & 6)|
|1/21/20, 10:30am - 12:30pm||B (Class that meets Block B Days 1,2,4 & 5)|
|1/22/20, 8:00am - 10:00am||BC (Class that meets Block B Days 3 & 6 and C blocks 2 & 5)|
|1/22/20, 10:30am - 12:30pm||C (Class that meets Block C Days 1,3,4 & 6)|
|1/23/20, 8:00am - 10:00am||D (Class that meets Block D Days 2,3,5 & 6)|
|1/23/20, 10:30am - 12:30pm||DE (Class that meets Block D Days 1 & 4 and E blocks 2 & 5)|
|1/24/20, 8:00am - 10:00am||E (Class that meets Block E Days 1,3,4 & 6)|
|1/24/20, 10:30am - 12:30pm||Make-Up Period Session|
- If students do not have a scheduled exam during a session, they do not have to attend school during that time.
- Lunch is served on 1/21, 1/22, and 1/23 from 10:00 am - 10:30 am. No lunch is served on 1/24.
- The morning bus schedule remains the same. On the first three exam days, the buses leave at 12:30pm. On the fourth day of exams, the buses leave at 10:00am. Late buses run as regularly scheduled for Hanscom and Bedford during exam week.
- Students who miss an exam due to illness or exempt absence must make up the exam during the make-up exam periods. If an extenuating circumstance results in a student still needing to take an exam(s) after the exam week is over, the student must receive approval from their assistant principal to reschedule the exam with the teacher. Early exams are not permitted per the Student Handbook.
- If we have a delayed opening, we will still have both exams (see below for times). If we have a delayed opening, of any length, on Wednesday, we will have the first exam from 10:00am-12:00pm. The second exam will move to the make-up exam period on Friday.
One Hour/90 Min Delay (School starts at 8:45am/9:15am)
- Exam One: 9:30am to 11:30am.
- Exam Two: 12pm-2pm.
- Bus pickup delayed 1 hour/90 min; Normal bus drop-off.
Two Hour Delay (School starts at 9:45am)
- Exam One: 9:45 am to 11:45 pm.
- Exam Two: 12:15 pm to 2:15 pm.
- Bus pickup delayed 2 hours; Normal bus drop-off.