School Council Election Results - Run-off vote needed!
Congratulations to Jenny Stewart, Danita Brewster and Jenny Donoghue who are the new Bedford, Metco, and Hanscom representatives respectively!
The vote for the 2nd Bedford representative resulted in a tie, necessitating a run-off. Voting for the 2nd Bedford School Council position is open now in the Aspen Parent Portal! Please take a moment and to vote for Anne Caron or Lauren Dorn-Jones. Voting will close on Friday, October 11th at noon.
If there are any questions, please contact BHSBucsParents@gmail.com who will relay it to BHS Admin and the IT Department.
Instructions for voting:
- Log in to the Aspen Parent Portal. If you are viewing on a mobile phone, scroll down on the home page and select “Full Site View”.
- Go to "Page Directory" button on the left hand side of the page.
- For the "Pages I'm a Member Of", press "Add" under "BHS Parents" ("add", do not "remove" the parent group.) Note: if you have added this group in the past, you will still need to add it now.
- Go back to the left hand side of the page, under the “Home” icon and click on "Other".
- Click on "New" under the “Status” column to start the voting process. Read the candidates’ personal statements
- Click the "Begin" button in the lower right corner, select your choices, and click "finish" for your vote to be counted.