Bedford High School Class Requests for
2019-2020 School Year
It's time for current BHS students to start selecting what classes they'll take next year. Here is the schedule for doing so:
- Monday, February 25 - Friday, March 15: Students and parents/guardians will enter their elective course requests using the Aspen portal.
- Monday, February 25 - Friday, March 15 is the time for academic advising conferences to be held in school for all students with their counselors. Here are the specific dates for each grade:
- 9th Grade: February 25, 26, 28, March 1
- 10th Grade: March 4 - March 8
- 11th Grade: March 11 - March 15
- Monday, April 1: Deadline for students to submit course override forms to program administrators at BHS.
- Thursday, April 5: Course request verification sheets distributed.
- Wednesday, April 11: Deadline for submitting any corrections to course request verification sheet to the counselor