A MESSAGE FROM THE GUIDANCE DEPARTMENT:
It is time to talk with you about the final Naviance related tasks you will need to take care of as soon as possible. These tasks are required, and must be taken care of in order for you to graduate.
1. Pay Transcript Fees. Your first three transcripts sent to colleges are free, and all transcripts for scholarships are free. You can easily determine if you owe money for other college transcripts by:
- Clicking the College tab in your Naviance Acct
- Click Transcript on the Left hand side
- "View the status of my transcript
- Scroll down to look for your transcript fee.
If you owe any money, please bring a check made out to Bedford High School for that amount and give to Mrs Harris in Guidance. As previously stated, you are responsible for every transcipt that you request, regardless of whether you apply to that school or not. This amount is a financial obligation that you must pay in order to graduate.
PLEASE SEE MRS HARRIS IF THERE IS A FINANCIAL HARDSHIP!
2. Update your College List. You do this by going to:
- Colleges I'm Applying to
- Click on the "pencil" on the right
- Tell us the outcome of your application at each College.
- (Accepted, Denied, Deferred, Waitlisted, Withdrawn, Did not Apply)
3. Let us know the College you will be attending. Once you have determined which college you are attending, please enter into Naviance.
- On the "Colleges I am applying to screen", there is a drop-down box that you can set to display the name of the college you are going to attend. Not only do we want to know this information, but we need this information to determine where to send your final transcript, which is sent to only 1 school.
- Your future school will not let you begin your Freshman year without proof of graduation in the form of your final transcript.
**PLEASE NOTE, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR CAP AND GOWN UNTIL THESE ARE COMPLETE"
Guidance and Counseling Services
(781) 275-1700 x1131